How I Assist my Buyers?
- Education: Personalized coaching on the home buying process
- Search: Customized results to find exactly what you’re looking for
- Network: Referral resources for additional services if needed
- Compassion: Being a sounding board for personal concerns and opinions
- Administrative: Submitting all paperwork associated with the purchase of real property
- Negotiation: Ensure that offered price is in line with comparable market trends
- Project Management: Holding everyone accountable to get to closing
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. A mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
While a pre-qualification is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
If you have a bank or a loan officer that you are comfortable reaching out to for a pre-approval, great! If you need help finding someone, let me know and I can make a referral for you.